These pancakes are moist, fluffy and so delicious.
The perfect breakfast to fuel your day ( well until lunch time anyway)
Top with your favourite fruit and enjoy warm.
Oat and Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 -1/4 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1-1/4 Cup Milk of your choice ( Almond Milk is scrumptious )
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil Melted
- 1. large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder frozen blueberries; mix well.2. In separate bowl, combine milk, egg and melted coconut oil; blend well.3. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients until combined but do not over stir as the pancake mixture will become too heavy. 4.Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat (or preheat electric skillet or griddle to 375°F). Lightly grease and pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan. Turn when bubbles start to form and the edges start to look cooked.5 Serve & enjoy with your favourite toppings
- For banana pancakes: 1 medium-size ripe banana, mashed, and 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- For apple cinnamon pancakes: 3/4 cup finely chopped apple, 1/4 cup chopped nuts and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon