These pancakes are moist, fluffy and so delicious.
The perfect breakfast to fuel your day ( well until lunch time anyway)
Top with your favourite fruit and enjoy warm.
Oat and Blueberry Pancakes
These are soft, fluffy and so unbelievably delicious, the perfect breakfast to fuel your day ( well until lunch anyway )
Servings: 12 people
- 1 -1/4 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1-1/4 Cup Milk of your choice ( Almond Milk is scrumptious )
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil Melted
- 1. large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder frozen blueberries; mix well.2. In separate bowl, combine milk, egg and melted coconut oil; blend well.3. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients until combined but do not over stir as the pancake mixture will become too heavy.4.Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat (or preheat electric skillet or griddle to 375°F). Lightly grease and pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan. Turn when bubbles start to form and the edges start to look cooked.5 Serve & enjoy with your favourite toppings
- For banana pancakes: 1 medium-size ripe banana, mashed, and 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- For apple cinnamon pancakes: 3/4 cup finely chopped apple, 1/4 cup chopped nuts and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon