• The Pregnancy Pantry is part of affiliate marketing programs and if you choose to utilise the links on this site, The Pregnancy Pantry may make a commission through the purchase.
• Sponsored content and any items that were provided by a brand or company are disclosed in writing within the respective post.
• We will only choose to promote products/brands that we have used, believe in, or we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
• Products provided to us by our advertising partners for free in exchange for a review or compensated posts do not guarantee a positive review.
• I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
Information presented on The Pregnancy Pantry is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not to be taken as medical advice. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be construed as medical advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific situation and information may become outdated over time. I am not a medical expert and you should do your own due diligence and seek the opinion of a medical doctor or midwife/OBGYN before making any medical or decisions.
The Pregnancy Pantry does not make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any claims made here. I assume no liability or legal responsibility for any of the opinions stated on this site.