These little morsels of delight are so simple to make and taste amazing. They’re ideal for days when you need something sweet and delicious and thankfully you can munch on them guilt free. Just try not to eat them all at once.
You’re also probably noticing a theme…. I love oats. These no bake flapjacks will keep you going mid morning and get your sugar levels up if you’re feeling a little nauseous.
You’ll also be pleased to know that no refined sugars were harmed in the making.
1 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of mixed nuts and fruit blitzed up in food processor until crumbly
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup milled chia seeds
- Melt the honey, coconut oil and honey in a saucepan
- Blitz up the nuts and fruit
Add to the rolled oats and stir in the milled chia seeds
- Fold in the hot liquid and combine until all the oats are coated
- Spoon into a square cake tin approx 10″x 10″ and flatten down with the back of a metal spoon
- Place in fridge until set and slice into squares.