Perfect Tonic if you’re suffering any of the following symptoms of pregnancy:
- High Blood Pressure
- Trouble Sleeping
- 300ml of Coconut Water / alternatively fresh water works just as well
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 2 Celery Stalks washed
- 1 Lime peeled
- 1 Large bunch of freshly washed spinach
- 1 Green Apple cored
- Flesh of 1/2 Avocado
- Place cucumber, celery, cored apple and lime through your juicer
- Because you can’t juice the avocado; I use my Nutra Ninja to blend the juice and avocado together
- Top up with coconut water
- Drink Fresh
The high levels of vitamin E in avocados can help prevent cholesterol oxidation, while their potassium can regulate high blood pressure.
Cucumbers are basically 95% water which can help with hydration and cooling. Their skins is in high in insoluble fiber which can help food pass through the digestive tract quicker.
Celery has been said to aid restful sleep and in addition to being rich in fibre it also contains an abundance of vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin K, folate and potassium.
Hope you enjoy this amazing juice; let me know what you think
The Pregnancy Pantry